Pressed within hours of picking, perfectly anchored on the mineral rich hills overlooking the Mediterranean ocean. This family ran farm produces some of the best, premium-quality extra virgin olive oils, winning awards across the globe.
Pressed from the Frantoio, Leccino, Coratina, Moraiolo, & Pescolino olives in early October, this green, robust oil has beautiful fresh aromas of roasted tomato, fresh oregano, and arugula.
This perfectly balanced oil has the taste of sweet fruit and fresh green herbs with a spicy, mildly bitter finish. A must for dipping with a crusty baguette or drizzling over warm pasta or polenta.
Pressed: October 2017
Country of Origin: Bibbona, Tuscany, Italy
Ingredients: 100% Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Frantoio, Leccino, Coratina, Moraiolo, & Pescolino olives.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 1.5g, Mono. Fat 10g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Il Cavallino Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- everyday sautéing, roasting, and pan frying meats & vegetables
- drizzling over fresh garden salads
- tossing with warm pasta, fresh grated cheese, and diced tomatoes for a simple meal
- Dipping with a balsamic or with just herbs and a crusty bread.
- Your favorite infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena