1.Combine the shrimp and rub. Let set for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
2. In a small bowl, combine broth, fish sauce, brown sugar and juice from pineapple can. Stir until sugar dissolves and set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot 12-inch skillet (or wok), add onion and red bell pepper. Cook until onions and peppers start to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add egg and cook until set.
5. Add yellow curry paste and mash with the back of a spoon to combine.
6. Add shrimp and cook until they are pink (about 5 minutes). Add rice, pineapple chunks and chicken broth mixture. Stir to combine all flavors. Finish with cashews, tomato, scallions, hot sauce an vinegar to taste.