Made in north-central Italy, this beautiful red wine vinegar is a stunning result of fermenting high quality Chianti Wine then aging in wooden casks for a short period to create a tangy masterpiece with structure and body. Wonderful for making classic Italian vinaigrettes, potato salads, deviled eggs, and adding depth to pan sauces or soups.
Ingredients:Premium Italian Chianti Red Wine Vinegar
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 6, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 2g (0% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Chianti Italian Red Wine Vinegar
- splashing on meats and vegetables as a seasoning when grilling or sautéing
- creating classic vinaigrettes for crisp greens and veggies
- adding depth to pan-sauces and soups
- dipping with a crusty baguette
- Your favorite Traditional Olive Oil
- Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- Black Truffle Olive Oil